The cats are bored with no humans around. So it’s time to pounce, whack, and tussle to be the best cat while destroying property damage!
Fisti-fluffs is a physics based party game featuring cats where you fight and wobble against other cats while flinging household items around. Be sure to dress up your cat with many adorable and rocking outfits.
- Compete with friends for up to 4 player local mode in this competitive-cat-tussling-fun game
- Turn the playroom into a weapon - smacking into objects will launch them across the room!
- Take screenshots in-game using the camera mode
- Collect hats! Lots and lots of hats!
- Whack, pounce, and ... meow? your way to victory, to prove your wobbly cat is best cat
Under Trailer and Release DateUnder, the horror game with shades of P.T. set on a sinking ship, will arrive for PC on October 25, ...
Glitch’s Trip Launches for Nintendo Switch and PCOur latest platformer, Glitch's Trip, is now available for Nintendo Switch and PC. We're not gon...
OLO Loco Nabs Pocket Gamer Silver AwardAn except from the Pocket Gamer review of OLO Loco, which earned a 4/5 rating and a coveted Silver A...
Nintendo Icon Reggie Fils-Aime Joins Rogue Games BoardRogue Games is announcing that Reggie Fils-Aimé, the former (and beloved) president of Nintendo of ...
PlayStation Veteran Jack Tretton Joins Rogue Games BoardRogue Games, Inc., a leading digital games publisher, today announced the appointment of Jack Tretto...
Rogue Brings Five Games to Google Play PassRogue Games is launching five new games soon for the Google Play Pass mobile game subscription servi...